Friday, October 1, 2010

Spanish Abroad Reviews: Comments from Spanish Students in Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Observing Spanish Classes in Tamarindo

We follow up with our Spanish students to make sure that their experience is meeting their expectations. Spanish Abroad expects the best from all of the Spanish schools we work with, from the time a student arrives to the completion of their Spanish program. This includes the quality of the instructors, host family or other housing options, as well as meals and airport pickup services provided. 



It is also common for our potential customers to want to hear directly from other past students to see how their Spanish immersion program progressed. It is great when our current students can provide us with feedback about their experience so that we can share this information with future students. 


All of our Student Advisors have also visited the different locations we offer so that they personally know the key details about our Spanish schools as well as what it is like to live and study at one of our sites. We personally like to share our experiences, so feel free to call us to discuss the different options and possible locations to consider. 

Common feedback for our Spanish Program in Tamarindo, Costa Rica includes extremely friendly host families with rustic homes, amazing staff including the head directors Hugh and Sonia, and a lively student residence with a dorm like atmosphere. Surfing and trips to Nicaragua tend to be discussed most when referring to activities. Below you will find some of the testimonials that were provided by students that visited one of our most popular Spanish schools in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. 

Spanish Student Reviews: 

Amber:  The staff, teacher, and students are very friendly and helpful and the accomodations are superb.  Everything is much better than I expected! Thank you very much! The program I am at here in Tamarindo is excellent!

Laura:  The student residences have a/c, which is  very nice here in Tamarindo.  Classes are wonderful, mostly based on conversation, which is what I really needed to practice and all the teachers are very nice and easy to talk to. Everything is great here.   Thanks!"

Amy:  We took a couple of days before classes started to tour around which was really fun and now that we've started classes we are enjoying very full days of surfing and Spanish :).  I do feel like I'm learning a lot especially since I'm staying with the host family, who, by the way, are really great.  They are very sweet and Ana is a great cook. Things here in Tamarindo are great!!  Thanks for checking in!!

Jenna: "I am really enjoying my time in Tamarindo. The accommodations are amazing and very nice. It is great to be so close to the beach. So far my classes are going well, only the second day but I think I will advance in my Spanish, which is wonderful! Everyone here is helpful and kind and the atmosphere for the school is perfect. So far so good. Have a great week."

Vince: "Everything is working out very good here, the classes and lodging are perfect and Tamarindo is great for surfing."

Martha: "I had a great experience in Tamarindo Costa Rica in April. My teacher Henry was great! Very funny and flexible with what I and the other 2 students wanted to talk about. Sonia and her husband were extremely helpful and assisted me in setting up accommodations for the last 4 days after I left school before returning to the states. The after school activities were fun, and the facilities were very comfortable.

I would definitely recommend this program to friends. I liked the idea of having a medical tract for health professionals that would focus on medical terminology and talking to patients. I am a dietitian, and there were several doctors and nurses at the program I attended. Keep up the good work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment